Terms & Conditions
Macqueza reserves the right to amend any policy or terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. By purchasing from our website, you are deemed to have agreed to the above terms and conditions listed.QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Macqueza is the official distributor of the following brands and our products are 100% authentic:
- Macqueza handpick each item from the brand owners and delivers only after checking the authenticity and expiry date of each item.
- Free local door-to-door shipping for purchases above S$30
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Only unopened items and items in complete brand new condition can be returned and exchanged
- Return parcels are to be mailed back within 10 working days (local parcels) and 20 working days (international parcels). Macqueza will only proceed with the refund after we receive the item. We are not liable for any parcel loss during the transit.
- An exchange for another item of the same value can be made but this is based on stock availability
- All exchange items must be mailed back. Macqueza will only proceed with the exchange request after we receive the original item. We are not liable for any parcel loss during the transit
- All shipping fees for exchanges will be borne by the customer
All payments to be made via Paypal.
ADVANCE ORDER FOR SOLD-OUT ITEMS
You can place an advance order for items that are sold out. The order will take 2-3 weeks to arrive. If Macqueza cannot retrieve the product, we will make a refund to your credit card.
If your item is defective, please email email@example.com with a snapshot of the item and description, and our team will advise you accordingly.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
By providing your personal data to Macqueza, you agree and consent to allow Macqueza and its employees, related companies, agents and service providers to collect, use, disclose, transfer and process your personal data for one or more of the purposes described in Macqueza’s Data Protection Policy including but not limited to underwriting, processing and administering your policy and contractual relationship with us; premium collection, settlement of claims; carrying out your instruction and responding to your enquiries.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates other's rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.